Everlasting BCE2020 Blast Chiller 20 TrayModel BCE2020 Blast Chiller 20 Tray Brand Everlasting
20 pairs of stainless steel guides for 1/1 GN and 600 x 400 Baking Trays.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Prduct Description and Specifications:
- 20 pairs of stainless steel guides for 1/1 GN and 600 x 400 Baking Trays
- Blast chilling from +90°C to +3°C by core probe or by time
- Shock freezing from +90°C to -18°C by core probe or by time
- Choice between HARD and SOFT cycles both for blast chilling and for shock freezing
- Automatic storage phase at cycle end
- Ambient temp 38* C
- High Efficiency and low energy consumption
- Colour touch screen with a user friendly interface controller
- R452A refrigerant
- Professional Tray Range can be controlled remotely via a wifi connection
- Supplied without plug, must be installed by a licensed electrician
- Manufacturers code BBG000/Professional Tray Range
- Voltage: 400v
- Power: 4.1kW
- Size(mm): 780 x 800 x 2202
- Weight(kg): 227
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: EXTENDED GOLD STAR WARRANTY 2 YEARS PARTS, 1 YEAR LABOUR
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Everlasting equipment range including Blast Fridges – Blast Freezers.
Everlasting Spare Parts Ph: (02) 8372 0800 – Fax: (02) 8338 1020
Everlasting Blast Chillers come with Extended Gold Star Warranty 2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labour.
Counter-top Everlasting Catering Equipment come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…