Skope PG100HC 1 Solid Door 1/1 Underbench GN FridgeModel PG100HC-2Brand Skope
1 Door Stainless Steel Interior-exterior Bench Fridge – Capacity 110 Litres – Control Temp’s +1C to +8C @ 43C ambient – Frost Free – Auto defrost – Self contained Chiller.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
- Dimensions: 863 W x 680 D x 716 H (mm)
- Doors: 1
- Door Type: Solid
- Shelves: 2
- Gross Volume (Litres): 110
- Total Floor Area (m2): 0.58
- Weight (kg): 115
- Refrigeration Unit: Self-Contained
- Temperature Range: 1°C to 4°C (up to 43°C ambient)
- Max Ambient Temperature: 40°C
- Refrigerant: R134a / 450g
- GEMS Class: 5M1
- GEMS Energy Consumption (kWh/24h): 3.78
- kW: 0.59
- Current Draw (Amps): 2.46
- Interior Lighting: 1 x 5W T8 LED tube (Ø26 x 360mm), door activated
- Refrigeration System: Electronic controlled, side mounted, integral refrigeration unit
- Power Cord: Power cord with 3-Pin plug
- Power Supply: 230-240 Volts a.c. 50 Hz, single phase supply
- Warranty: 2 Years
All Food Equipment are authorised agents of Skope Fridges, Freezers and Ice Makers
Skope Spare Parts Ph: 1800 121 535 – Skope Service Ph: 1800 121 535
* To Activate your Skope warranty, you must register within four weeks from the date of invoice by filling out the warranty form online at http://www.skope.co.nz/support/warranty/ or calling Ph: 1800 121 535
5 Years Warranty
ActiveCore SKT, SKB, TME & BME and Prospec Fridges.
2 Years Warranty
ActiveCore TMF Freezers.
BackBar X, BackBar, CounterLine & SlimLine
Food Display, Ice Chillers, Ice Makers, Blast Chillers, Open Deck, Pegasus, Prospec Freezers
Reflex Upright, Underbench & Preparation
Serene HB80-2, SC112N-A & SC430N, VFX all and ICE
Proudly Made in New Zealand.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…