BROMIC UPRIGHT STORAGE FREEZER – UF1300SDF-NRModel UF1300SDF-NRBrand Bromic
Upright Storage Freezer – Capacity 1300 Litres – Control Temp’s -18C to -21C @ 38C ambient.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Single Solid Door Storage Freezer Features
- Temperature range: -22°C to -18°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Capacity: 1300L
- R290 natural refrigerant
- Powerful fan-forced cooling system
- Stainless steel exterior to minimise heat ingress
- Insulated self-closing door minimises temperature loss
- Digital controller and display for precise temperature control
- 10 adjustable stainless steel shelves plus base for use with 2/1 Gastronorm trays
- Lockable castors make movement and placement easy
- Fully compliant with Australian safety standards and regulations
- Power 240V 10amps.
- Internal Dimensions: W 1360mm x D 685mm x H 1395mm
- Dimensions: H 2010mm x W 1480mm x D 830mm -W 149Kg
- 2 Years Bromic Extra Care – Parts and Labour
Upright Storage Freezer Origin Turkey
* Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
This Solid door upright stainless steel freezer is designed for use for storage of dairy products, meat, beverages, fruit or any products requiring refrigeration.
Gastronorm Freezers offer its customers a diverse range of efficient, functional and elegant commercial refrigeration units to suit almost any need.
All Food Equipment – Delivers Upright Freezer Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
2 Years, Parts & Labour Bromic Extra Care
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…