BROMIC GLASS DOOR DISPLAY FREEZER – Bromic UF1000LFModel UF1000LF - Glass Door FreezerBrand Bromic
Capacity 976 Litres – Double Glass Door Freezer – Display Top Light Box – Fan Forced – Auto Defrost – Control Temp’s -10°C to -18°C @ 35C ambient.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Display Freezer features
- Double Glass Door Freezer
- Glass Door Display Freezer Capacity 976 Litres
- High Output Internal Lighting for Maximum Product Display
- Display Top Light Box
- Temperature Range: -10°C to -18°C at 35°C Ambient
- 5 adjustable shelves per door
- Top mounted Compressor unit
- White Colourbond Finish
- Door mechanism stationery opened makes it easier to place and take out products
- Self contained system, no plumbing required
- Automatic defrost system, saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle
- Power 240v 15amps
- Glass Door Freezer Dimension: W 1260mm x D 760mm x H 2060mm
- Internal Dimensions: 1143w x 595d x 1435h
- Display Freezers have 1 Year Bromic Warranty
Glass Door Display Freezer Origin: Asia
* Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
The Upright Freezers’ attractive design ensures your frozen products can be displayed or stored. Ideal for display of ice cream, frozen foods, Includes Advertising Light Box and high output internal lighting for maximum product display.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Commercial Glass Door Display Freezers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
2 Years, Parts & Labour Bromic Extra Care
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…