Bromic UBF1360SD-NR Underbench Storage Freezer 282LModel UBF1360SD-NRBrand Bromic
2 Door bench freezer. Side-Mount Condenser For Easy Maintenance, Narrow-Gauge Shelving And Shelf Extenders Prevent Products From Falling Over, Temperature Range -22°C To -18°C.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Description: STAINLESS STEEL SOLID DOOR UNDER BENCH FREEZER
- Temperature range: -22 to -18°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 38°C
- Capacity: 282L
- R290 natural refrigerant
- Powerful fan-forced cooling for even distribution of cool air
- Stainless steel exterior to provide temperature stability
- 2 Stainless steel self-closing doors
- 3 adjustable shelves plus base per door for flexibility in a display setup
- Narrow spaced wires and shelf extenders to prevent bottles from falling over the shelf
- Food grade stainlesss steel work top
- Digital controller and display for precise temperature control
- Castors make movemement and placement easy
- Fully compliant with Australian safety standards and regulations
- Dimensions: W850mm, D700mm, H 1360mm
- Weight 103Kg
- Capacity 282L
- Max ambient Temp 38°C
- Temperature Range -22 to -18°C
- Refrigerant R290
- Power 675W
- 2 Years Bromic Extra Care Warranty – Labour and Parts
All Food Equipment – Deliver Stainless Steel Bench Freezers Australia wide
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…