BROMIC UNDERBENCH STORAGE FREEZER – UBF0140SD-NRModel UBF0140SD - FreezerBrand Bromic
1 Solid Stainless Steel Door Freezer – Capacity- approx 105 Litres – 3 drawers – Temps -15C to -22C @ +32C Ambient.
PROMOTION IS VALID FOR ORDERS DELIVERED BEFORE THE 24/12 ONLY.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Bar Freezer Features
- Bar Freezer with Solid Door
- Under Bar Freezer with Digital Temperature Control
- Operating Temps -15C to -22’C @ 32C ambient (outside temp)
- Bar Freezer Needs defrosting manually periodically
- 3 Baskets inside – Adjustable feet
- Static cooling with fan
- Stainless Steel
- Bar Freezer Capacity approx 105 Litres
- Solid single reversable door
- Commercial Bar Freezer has Lock as standard
- Power 240V 10amps (Normal Power point)
- Dimensions: W 595mm x D 595mm x H 835mm
- Freezers have Bromic 1 Year Parts / Labour Warranty
Bar Freezer Origin: Asia
- * Storage Freezers to store Frozen foods,
Not to be Used like Bast Freezers to freeze down product.
Underbar Storage Freezer 1 x S/S Door ideally suited for professional use in restaurants, bars,hotels, clubs and all high volume food preparation areas.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Commercial Bar Freezers Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…