BROMIC GLASS DOOR DRINK DISPLAY FRIDGE – GD0500LFModel GD0500LFBrand Bromic
Upright Glass Door Drink Display Fridge – Single hinged door – Operating ambient max 32C – Display Top Light Box – Capacity 444 Litres.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Drink Display Fridge features:
- Upright Single Glass Door Fridge Chiller
- Glass Door Drink Display Fridge Capacity 444 Litres
- White Exterior & Interior
- Display Top Light Box – Double hinged doors
- LED Interior light
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Adjustable temperature control +1 to +8C, Max 32C ambient (room) temperature
- Tempered thermo glass door with aluminium frame
- Double glazed door to reduce condensation
- Power 240V 10amp supply, 750watts
- Dimensions: W 635mm x D 760mm x H 2060mm – W 95Kg
- Internal Size: 520w x 595d x 1435h
- Glass Door Drink Display Fridge has Bromic 1 Year Warranty
Glass Door Drink Display Fridge Origin: Asia
Glass Door Drink Display Fridges are designed for Displays with Great Interior Lighting and are suitable for merchandising Dairy products, Drink bottles, Cans, Fruit drinks, Beer etc
All Food Equipment – Delivering Glass Door Drink Display Fridges Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…