BROMIC GLASS DOOR DISPLAY FRIDGE – GM0400LC-NRModel GM0400LC - ChillerBrand Bromic
Upright Single Glass Door Chillers – Capacity 380 Litres – Operating ambient max 40C – Contour Display Top Light Box – Curved glass front.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Display Fridge Features
- Upright Single Glass Door Chiller
- High Output Internal Lighting for Maximum Product Display
- Capacity 380 Litres
- Colour White
- Contour Display Top Light Box
- Internal side vertical lighting
- Curved glass door double glass curved
- 5 x PVC coated adjustable Shelves
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Adjustable temperature control +1C to +10C, Operating ambient max 40C
- Tempered thermo glass door with aluminium frame
- Double glazed door to reduce condensation
- Power 240V 10amps, Wattage: 370 Watts
- Internal Dimensions: W 505mm x D 462mm x H 1555mm
- Outer Dimensions: H 2090mm x W 595mm x D 640mm
- Glass Door Display Fridge has 1 Year Bromic Warranty
Drink Fridge Origin: Turkey
The Glass Door Merchandisers are designed for Displays with Great Interior Lighting and are suitable for merchandising Dairy products, Drink bottles, Cans, Fruit drinks, Beer etc
All Food Equipment – Delivering Glass Door Fridges Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
2 Years, Parts & Labour Bromic Extra Care
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…