FD4T0660H 4 Tier 660mm Hot Food DisplayModel FD4T0660HBrand Bromic
Dimensions: W660mm x D740mm x H1360mm. Volume 300L. Feature: Temperature range: +50 to +70°C
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Hot Food Display Features and Specifications:
- Temperature range: +50 to +70°C
- Beautiful Stainless Steel finish
- 3 adjustable shelves plus base maximises product display area
- Includes a bain-marie for increased humidity retention when needed
- Hinged rear door allows easy access
- High impact LED internal lighting for perfect product presentation
- Removable shelf inserts for easy cleaning
- Toughened safety glass for superior durability
- Castors make movement, placement & cleaning easy
- Corrosion-resistant construction ensures longevity
- Fully compliant with Australian safety standards and regulations
- Dimensions W660mm x D740mm x H1360mm
- Volume 300L
- 2 Years part and labour warranty.
FD4T0660H 660mm Hot Food Display is a stylish and functional hot display solution for hot delicacies, such as pies and sausage rolls.
The unit is designed to provide perfect temperature control as well as high humidity when required so that food quality can be preserved at its best for an extended period of time.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
2 Years, Parts & Labour Bromic Extra Care
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…