BROMIC GLASS DOOR BAR FRIDGE – UBC0140GD-NRModel UBC0140GD - FridgeBrand Bromic
1 Glass Door Stainless Steel Display Fridge – Temps +1C to +7C @ +35C Ambient
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Bar Fridge Features
- Stainless Steel Glass door Display Bar Fridge
- Capacity 138 litres
- Powerful fan-forced refrigeration cools cabinet evenly and quickly
- High-impact LED lighting maximises product visibility and captures customers attention
- Food safe plastic Interior
- Lockable glass door
- 3 Shelves per door
- Front adjustable 30mm feet and back rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Control +1 to +10’C @ 32C ambient
- Power 240V 10amps, 150watts, 1.2amps (Normal power point)
- Commercial Bar Fridge Dimensions: W 600mm x D 595mm x H 820mm
- Glass Door Bar Fridge has Bromic 1 Year Labour/Parts Warranty
Bar Drink Fridge fulfills the display and storage requirements of establishments such as supermarkets, bottle stores, modern convenience stores, petrol stations, pubs, clubs and cafés.
All Food Equipment – Delivering Bar Display Fridge Australia wide.
All Food Equipment are authorised agents for Bromic Refrigeration supplying high quality refrigeration products such as glass door display merchandisers, display freezers, cake display fridges, ice makers and packaged coolroom systems.
Bromic Spare Parts – Ph: 02 9426 5221
Bromic Commercial Large Fridge – Freezers come with 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Commercial Small Items come with Back to Base 1 Year Warranty.
Bromic Warranty Service Request Form
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…