FRIUL DOUGH ROLLER – M51Model M51 - Dough RollerBrand Friul
Dough Roller Sheeter length 200 to 510mm (up to 1200 bases per hour) – Accepts dough portions: 150gr to 1000gr.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Dough Roller Features
- Pizza Dough Roller, length 200mm to 510mm
- Single pass operation rolls over 1200 bases per hour (20cm-51cm)
- Capacity 150g – 1000g dough balls
- Top Feed, Counter-top Pizza Dough Roller
- Easy to maintain and clean
- All stainless steel construction, including rollers
- Chain driven stainless steel rollers and cogs for long, maintenance free life
- Full safety features including dough chute guard and micro-switch
- Dough Roller Dimensions: W 630mm x D 580mm x H 840mm
- Power 240V 10amp 750W, 5.4amps
- Commercial Dough Rollers Warranty 1 Year
Dough Roller Proudly made in Italy
Dough Roller is Robust with stainless steel exterior conceals what is undoubtedly the heaviest duty internal drive system yet seen in a pizza dough sheeter.
The powerful 750watt motor drives 2 sets of stainless steel rollers via stainless steel cogs and chain.
No more silicone-rubber belts or nylon cogs and gears to wear out!
The M51 Dough Roller flattens pizza, piadina, pita and chapata dough without warming or altering the characteristics of the dough.
The patented balance, which does not need any adjustment, accompanies the dough from the upper to the lower rollers.
The bottom dough scrapers, dough chute and plate are easily disassembled by hand for thorough cleaning.
All Food Equipment – Delivers Commercial Dough Rollers Australia wide.
FRIUL – SRL
Friul Australia Food Equipment comes with 1 Year Warranty
Friul Spare Parts: Ph: (03) 9436 4488
Commercial Bar Blenders, Juice Extractors, Citrus Juicers, Dough Rounders, Dough Rollers and Lemon Juicers.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…