Skope BME600N-AC 1 Glass Door Display or Storage Fridge, Lit SignModel SKB600N-AC - FridgeBrand Skope
Upright Single Glass Door Display Fridge – Capacity 584 Litres – Operating ambient max 43C.
Rent, Try, Buy from $43.98 per week.
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Glass Door Display Fridge Features
- Upright Single Glass Door Chiller
- High Output Internal Lighting for Maximum Display
- Glass Door Display Fridge Capacity 584 Litres
- 4 Durable adjustable shelves
- Corrosion resistant outer body
- Adjustable temperature control +1C to +10C, Operating ambient max 43C
- Tempered thermo glass door with aluminium frame
- Double glazed door to reduce condensation
- Power 240V 10amps
- Dimension: W 740mm x D 795mm x H 2005mm – W 190Kg
- Fridges have Skope 5 Years Warranty
- Glass Door Display Fridge Made in New Zealand
Non-Stocked item, Approx 7 to 8 weeks Order lead time from New Zealand
The Glass Door Merchandisers are designed for Displays with Great Interior Lighting and are suitable for merchandising Dairy products, Drink bottles, Cans, Fruit drinks, Beer etc
Instant Asset Write-Off
Eligible Australian businesses can claim 100% of their asset purchases instantly (up to $150,000) instead of depreciating them over many years. Read More
All Food Equipment are authorised agents of Skope Fridges, Freezers and Ice Makers
Skope Spare Parts Ph: 1800 121 535 – Skope Service Ph: 1800 121 535
* To Activate your Skope warranty, you must register within four weeks from the date of invoice by filling out the warranty form online at http://www.skope.co.nz/support/warranty/ or calling Ph: 1800 121 535
Commercial Refrigeration come with 2 or 1 Year Parts/Labour Warranty.
Proudly Made in New Zealand.
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…