Woodson 3 Module Self Serve Cold Food Display W.CFSS23Model W.CFSS23Brand Woodson
Chilled Two rows, Three food bays – 1200mm wide – Front and Rear upright lockable lift up doors
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Self Service Cold Food Display features:
- Self Service Cold food display bar showcase
- Two rows, Three food bays
- to suit 6 x 1/2 size gastronorm pans 65mm deep (sold separately)
- Front and Rear lift up doors can be manually locked into upright as sneeze guards.
- Air blown inner well designed to hold food between
- + 2C to 5C at max 32C ambient
- Improved top mounted fluorescent lighting for illuminated interior.
- Separate power and light switches
- Microprocessor with digital temperature gauge
- In counter top quality stainless steel cabinet
- Side slung refrigeration unit with condensate drain hose for attaching to waste.
- Matching profile and finish to Woodson hot food bars
- Power 240V 10amps 0.9Kw
- Food Display Cabinets Dimension: W 1070mm x D 800mm x H 1200mm – 160kg
- Cold Food Display Bars come with Woodson 1 Year Warranty
Open Self Service refrigerated food display bar showcase
All Food Equipment – Delivering Buffet Self-Service Food Displays Australia wide.
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…