Woodson 6 Module Flat Deck Self Serve Cold Food Display W.CFSSN26Model W.CFSSN26Brand Woodson
2 Rows, 6 Bays (pans not included)
All Prices Exclude GST, Delivery Costs advised once we receive your quote.
Product Description and Specifications
- Ideal for back of house use in plating and dish assembly
- Supplied with removable acrylic well covers to seal cold well when not in use
- Designed for a maximum of 3 hours continuous use with open well. Lids must be used between sessions
- Unique blown air design passes a cold air blanket over the top of the food. The cold air then returns under and around the food pans creating an even cooling effect
- Complete with hygienic stainless steel top for easy cleaning
- Features a full length evaporator coil under. Adjustable digital controller designed to hold temperature accurately between 2°C and 5°C
- Designed to operate at ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Under mount refrigeration unit supplied with drain hose from well for connection to waste
- Insulated tank with double skin stainless steel construction
- Energy Load: 0.87kW 10Amp plug
- Fit Pan kit (includes 12 x 1/2 size 65mm deep pans) Sold Separately
- Dimensions W 2050mm x D 800mm x H342mm
- Woodson 1 Year Warranty on Hot Food Displays
WOODSON FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
All Food Equipment are authorised distributors of the Woodson name well known for a range of counter-top equipment that has been proven for its versatility, reliability & serviceability for over 50 years. Don`t settle for anything less than the genuine Woodson.
Woodson Spare Parts: Ph: 1300 307 289
Woodson Commercial Food Service Equipment come with 1 Year Warranty
Proudly made in Australia
It’s unlikely, but if you happen to get a cheaper quoted price for the same product model with identical specifications, including the delivery costs, please Fax: 1300 404 555 or Email your details and proof of the advertised – quoted price and we will do our very best to give you a better price. Nonetheless, we (allfoodequipment.com.au) reserve the right to participate or withdraw from any price match offers.
When you’re comparing prices, you need to factor in delivery costs – and ours are regularly the lowest in the market. This is not because we use cheap couriers – we use professional reputable carriers – our freight costs are lower because we don’t seek to augment our profits with fat margins. If anything, we’ll absorb small losses just to ensure complete customer satisfation. All Food Equipment – It’s All Good!…